Table of Contents
When you want to indulge into a perfect summer drink, this Brownie Shake is perfect for you!!! When you have some brownies left…what do you do?? I quickly decided to blend some brownies with milk and chocolate ice cream and voilaaaa my Nutella Brownie shake is ready.
Where did I get Nutella Brownies? Well, I prepared these brownies at home. You can check my recipe for Nutella Brownies. I had 2 pieces of brownies in the fridge so i decided to shake…shake…shake!!!!
Nutella Brownie Shake Recipe
- 2 pieces of Nutella Brownies (you can use as many as you wish)
- 1 cup full fat milk (I have used 1 cup for 2 brownie pieces)
- 1 scoop chocolate ice cream (you can also use vanilla ice cream)
- Brownie chunks for garnish
Also check following similar recipes
- Add all above ingredients in a blender and blend till nice and smooth.
- Pour in a glass, add some brownie chunks for that extra oomph and serve chilled.
Please note: I have not added sugar as I added ice cream however you can add as desired.
If you’ve liked this recipe or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to like the recipe and leave me a comment in the comments section below, I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM to see more delicious food.
To SAVE my Recipes for later FOLLOW ME on PINTEREST
Subscribe for more posts like this