I am yet to come across someone who does not love fries!! We all love fries, deep fried, oven-baked or air-fried!!
Air Fryer Jamaican Jerk Fries are an amazing skin on fries to munch on. These are perfectly crispy and golden on the outside, soft and tender from the inside.
I picked up jerk seasoning to make some jerk chicken and instead ended up making Jamaican Jerk Fries!! And these turned out super yummm and delicious.
Gone are the days I would deep fry chips or fries. Since the time I’ve got my hands on an Air Fryer, everything needs to be air fried. It is the only way even potatoes should be cooked. Of course air frying does require oil, but it is very little compared to the usual way of cooking or deep frying.
If you feel fries are unhealthy, air fry it my way!!
Whilst Air Fryers are perfect for cooking or roasting meat, chicken and frozen foods, they’re also great for making things like air fryer glazed chicken balls, air fryer chips, air fryer chicken meatballs and also air fryer hasselback potatoes.
Table of Contents
Air Fryer Jamaican Jerk Fries Recipe
Cooking Level: Beginner/ Easy
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 18 minutes
Note: The below nutritional information is an estimate and may vary depending on the specific ingredients used.
|358 cal||8 g||414 mg||64 g||11 g||4 g||10 g|
- 3 russet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon jerk seasoning
- 1 teaspoon corn flour (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika or red chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Salt as required
- Chopped chives or greens for garnish
Stay up-to-date with the latest recipes, cooking tips, and food trends by subscribing today!
- Thoroughly wash the potatoes. Cut them into 1/3 inch wide sticks keeping each fry the same length as the potato.
- Soak them in chilled water for at least 20 minutes. Drain the potatoes and dry them very well.
- Meanwhile preheat the air-fryer at 180°C (356°F) for 5 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and all above ingredients except for the greens in a bowl and mix till potatoes are coated well.
- Line your air fryer basket with a baking sheet and pop in the potatoes sticks. Do not over crowd the basket.
- Air Fry for 18 minutes at 180°C ( 356°F) giving it a good shake after 10 minutes.
- When done, garnish with greens and serve hot with any sauce or dip of your choice!!
- Enjoy your delicious and crispy Air Fryer Jamaican Jerk Fries!!!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Air Fryer Jamaican Jerk Fries??
Air Fryer Jamaican Jerk Fries are easy, skin on crispy fries, seasoned with one of my favorite Jamaican Jerk spice blend!
What is Jamaican jerk seasoning made of?
The Jamaican Jerk Seasonings are a blend of mainly all spice, thyme, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, parsley, brown sugar, ginger, cumin and nutmeg.
If you’ve liked this Air Fryer recipe or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to like the recipe and leave me a comment in the comments section below, I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM to see more delicious food.
To SAVE my Recipes for later FOLLOW ME on PINTEREST