Who doesn’t love a good and delicious air fryer recipe!! Air Fryer Glazed Chicken Balls is one such easy to prepare and appetizing dish.
Air Fryer has made life and cooking so much simpler. Not only it let’s you roast and bake, you can literally prepare a whole meal!!
This recipe calls for frozen battered chicken balls. These were kindly sent over to me by Diggers Foods UK. These make some wonderful starters and are easily available at stores like Tesco and Iceland.
I have given it my twist by adding some glaze to the chicken balls with my instant sauce by mixing in together some handful sauces and ingredients.
Table of Contents
Air Fryer Glazed Chicken Balls Recipe
Cooking Level: Beginner/ Easy
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 2 to 3
- 1 packet of frozen chicken balls (approximately 6 to 8 pieces)
For the Glaze:
- 1 tablespoon chicken flavor chilli oil with tofu
- 1 table spoon chilli sauce
- 1 table spoon harissa paste
- 1 table spoon ketchup
- 1 tea spoon roasted garlic or finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1/2 tea spoon chicken seasoning
- 1 table spoon hot oil
- Roasted sesame and chopped parsley for garnish
Stay up-to-date with the latest recipes, cooking tips, and food trends by subscribing today!
- Pre-heat the air fryer at 180 degrees for 5 minutes.
- When done, add the chicken balls and cook it at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to prepare the glaze, add all ingredients mentioned above and mix well.
- Once chicken balls are done, spread this sauce evenly with a silicon cooking brush and air fry it again for another 2 to 4 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Once done, garnish with roasted sesame and parsley and serve hot!!
- Enjoy your delicious Air Fried Glazed Chicken Balls as is or served with some chilli garlic rice or noodles!!!
Delicious Glazed Chicken Balls in Air Fryer Video
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I glaze the chicken balls?
Glazing these chicken balls with my recipe for an instant and quick homemade sauce takes this dish to another level. Harissa is gong to be your next favorite to prepare easy home made sauce or dips. Harissa paste is made of red chillies, garlic, oil and sometimes with added vinegar or lemon. It has a wonderful smoky peppery flavor.
With a handful of other ingredients, I’ve prepared an amazingly delicious sauce that can be served as a dip or used as a glaze for any recipes. You can also use it in your stir fry!
Can I Air Fry Frozen Chicken Balls?
Absolutely, you can prepare these chicken balls in an air fryer. Pre heat you air fryer at 180 degrees for 5 minutes and further air fry the chicken balls for 10 minutes.
Can I deep fry chicken balls?
Don’t worry if you do not have an air fryer, deep fry the chicken balls in hot oil for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Follow instructions on the pack if using frozen chicken balls.
Can I make home made chicken balls?
Yes, you can make home made chicken balls. Follow my recipe for Chicken Meatballs which can be used as a substitute for battered chicken balls, and it taste’s as delicious! All you need to do is round them up between your palms instead of making them flat. Add these to the pre heated air fryer for 15 to 20 minutes. Check after 15 minutes.
If you’ve liked this Air Fryer recipe or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to like the recipe and leave me a comment in the comments section below, I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM to see more delicious food.
To SAVE my Recipes for later FOLLOW ME on PINTEREST