I have yet to meet someone who doesn’t like grilled chicken patties. Juicy, tender, and grilled to perfection these delicious #patties can be served as snacks or are perfect to be sandwiched between burgers and you’ll have some delicious irresistible Grilled Chicken Burgers!!!
I love these grilled chicken patties because they are easy to make, healthy and packed with flavours. I prefer using what I can quickly use as seasoning to bring together this wonderful mixture which cuts down on prep time.
I have used minced / grounded chicken for these patties, one can also use chicken breast cut in small pieces to make mince in a food processor. When using a food processor, one can add all the seasonings while creating this mixture.
I have kept this recipe really simple with just a very few ingredients!!
- 1 bowl (1/2 kg) minced chicken
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp crushed coriander seeds
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs for binding
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander
- 2 chopped green chillies
- Salt to taste
- Oil for cooking
- Wash the minced #chicken thoroughly and set it aside for ten minutes to drain all the water well.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and all the seasonings, coriander and bread crumbs.
- Mix everything well together. Take some portion between your palm and squeeze it. If it comes together as a ball without breaking, you’re all set. If not, add some more bread crumbs and mix again.
- Take portions of the mixture between your palms and press it flat like a patty. Similarly prepare all. All this stage you can refrigerate it till you cook or freeze it for 3 – 4 days in an air tight container.
- Heat oil in a grill pan on in a pan, add the patties and cook each side for 5 – 7 minutes on medium flame till cooked. Use a fork to press gently, this will help in cooking faster and evenly.
- Grilled Chicken Patties is now ready!! Serve and enjoy with some Green Chutney!!
Don’t miss to check below for some more chicken recipes:
If you’ve liked this recipe or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to like the recipe and leave me a comment in the comments section below, I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM to see more delicious food.
To SAVE my Recipes for later FOLLOW ME on PINTEREST
One Comment Add yours
Tried it at home, children loved it! Thanks for the recipe!