I am super excited as I post my 100th recipe on my blog today. Toss N Cook is my baby and I never had imagined I would have 100 wonderful recipes to create and share. My passion for cooking is still alive and can never fade. From trials and errors to amends and further to creating a perfect dish is nothing less than an art. I have learnt, writing a blog is not just about content, it is also about imagination, creativity and photography. There is absolutely no limit!
I am posting one of my absolute favorites, Lasooni Chicken Malai Kebabs – the name says it all!
Table of Contents
How are Kebabs prepared?
Kebabs are usually prepared with minced meat, marinated for a couple of hours then arranged on skewers and traditionally cooked over hot coals, fire or barbeque. However, these days kebabs can also be cooked in an oven, a pan or even in an air fryer.
When I think of Kebabs, the first dish that comes to my mind is Chicken Kebabs which are full of flavors, so delicious and the wonderful aroma while you’re cooking these, makes you even more hungry.
Lasooni Chicken Malai Kebabs are an enhanced version of chicken kebabs with my twist of lasooni (garlic) tadka enriched with some malai (cream) to add an extra kick. These kebabs are tender, juicy and full of flavor.
Today, everyone wants something easy, quick yet delicious. So here I am yet again, with my amazing recipe for Lasooni Chicken Malai Kebabs.
Lasooni Chicken Malai Kebabs Recipe
For Chicken Mince mixture
- 1 bowl (1/2 kg) minced chicken
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp chapali masala
- 1 tsp chicken masala
- 3 tsp bread crumbs for binding
- 1 egg
- 2 chopped green chillies
- Salt to taste
- Pinch of black pepper powder
- Pinch of char masala
- Greens for garnish
- Oil for greasing and cooking
- 3-4 minced or finely chopped garlic cloves
- ½ cup cream
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- Oil / ghee for cooking
- Wash the minced chicken thoroughly and set it aside for ten minutes to drain all the water well.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and add all the seasonings, egg and bread crumbs.
- Mix everything well together and set it aside for ten minutes.
- Apply some oil to your palms, take some portion between your palm and squeeze it. If it comes together as a ball without breaking, you’re all set. If not, add some more bread crumbs and mix again.
- Take portions of the mixture between your palms and press it flat like a patty and shape it round or as desired. Similarly prepare all. All this stage you can refrigerate it till you cook or freeze it for 3 – 4 days in an air tight container.
- Heat oil in a grill pan or in a regular pan, add the patties and cook each side for 5 – 7 minutes on medium flame till done. Once done, remove in a plate.
- In the same pan, add some more oil if required, add chopped garlic, fry till it turns fragrant.
- Add the cream and red chilli powder. Let it cook for 30 seconds to a minute. Add the chicken kebabs and mix with the cream, flipping occasionally.
- Once creamy, and the kebabs are well coated, turn off the flame.
- Plate the kebabs, sprinkle some chat masala, red chilli powder and serve.
- Lasooni Chicken Malai Kebabs are now ready!! Serve and enjoy with some Green Chutney!!
Lasooni Chicken Malai Kebabs Video
If you’ve liked this recipe or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to like the recipe and leave me a comment in the comments section below, I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM to see more delicious food.
To SAVE my Recipes for later FOLLOW ME on PINTEREST
Share this recipe: