Table of Contents
A healthy start to a wonderful morning!!
This is a very nutritious and filling milkshake with the goodness of apples and the richness of dates which are also a good source of iron.
A perfect combination of an apple blended with a handful of dates, some evaporated milk and some full fat milk will get you completely rejuvenated !!
For a perfect and healthy start to your wonderful morning get your hands on to my recipe for this amazing and nutritious milkshake. Trust me, one glass of this wonderful shake keeps you full and energetic. It also works amazingly well for kids who are fussy about eating apples. Serve them this drink and they’ll never know….!!!!
Apple and Dates Milkshake Recipe
- 1 apple cut into small pieces to blend (I have taken one big size unpeeled apple)
- 6 – 7 seedless dates
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk ( I have used Bonny)
- 1/2 cup full fat milk
- Sugar/ Jaggery or Honey as required (P.S. I have not used these due to the natural sweetness of dates)
Also check following similar recipes
- In a blender or a juicer, mix all above ingredients and blend together till combines well.
- Once done, pour in a glass and serve it chilled to enjoy!!
If you like this recipe, please do share and leave a comment to let me if you’ve liked my recipe:
If you’ve liked this recipe or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to like the recipe and leave me a comment in the comments section below, I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM to see more delicious food.
To SAVE my Recipes for later FOLLOW ME on PINTEREST