Table of Contents
The Best Homemade Guacamole Recipe
Grab those ripe avocados, because today we’re talking about my all-time favorite easy guacamole recipe!
I’ve made this guacamole recipe a lot of times and it’s always been a hit at all get together and parties. To prepare this best homemade guacamole dip, you need all fresh ingredients you would find in a classic guacamole recipe, The one thing I love most about this guacamole recipe is that it’s perfectly balanced. It’s not too spicy, not too citrus-y, and it’s perfectly salted.
I love this dip a bit chunky, with bits of avocado in each bite and so I do not mash it completely. The best flavour in this recipe comes from the celery leaves without which this dip is incomplete for me.
Guacomole is absolutely perfect for spreading on toasts, topping your nachos and tacos, filling your quesadillas and wraps, or serving alongside any Mexican dish.
Can I prepare this ahead of time?
I would always recommend preparing and serving this fresh, however if you want to prepare this ahead of time, I would advise to cover it with a cling or plastic wrap such that no air is able to touch the dip.
Do I need ripe avocados?
Yes, ripe avocado gives you the best results for an amazing Guac!!
Which onion tastes better in Guacamole recipe?
Guacomole tastes better with white onions. I have used white onions in my recipe.
- 2 Ripe Avacados
- 1 small white onion chopped
- 1 small tomato chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped celery leaves
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley or dried parsley flakes
- 1 chopped jalapeno/pickled jalapeno or green chilli
- Pink Salt per taste
- Remove the avocado pulp in a bowl.
- Using a fork, mash the pulp. This ensures it remains chunky.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix everything well.
- Guacamole is now ready!!
- For a smoother chunk free Guac, add all ingredients to a food processor and run it till it has a nice and smooth texture.
- If you do not have jalapeno’s, you can add green chillies or a dash of green hot sauce or completely skip it.
Share this recipe
If you’ve liked this recipe or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to like the recipe and leave me a comment in the comments section below, I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM to see more delicious food.
To SAVE my Recipes for later FOLLOW ME on PINTEREST
Latest from the Blog
Subscribe for more posts like this