Chocolate Overload has been my all time favourite simply because, it’s super delicious, super decadent and very easy to make. Believe me when I say its easy rather super easy more so because this was the first dessert I ever prepared as a Kid for my Birthday.
The only thing better than a Chocolate Dessert is a Chocolate Overload Dessert! This rich and delicious dessert might just be the best chocolate overload you’ll ever make! It’s an Instant dessert and absolutely No Bake..!! I call this a Chocolate Overload Cake because every bite of it makes me feel I’m relishing a chocolate cake and you can always get your kids to help you set this dessert. After all kids never say no to chocolates..!!!
Every time I’ve made it for friends and visitors they have been desperate to have the recipe and make it themselves. But until now, I have never disclosed my secret… I have given it a little twist of adding hazelnut spread, compared to my previous recipe that calls only for chocolate spread or nutella.
If you’re a chocolate fan as much as I am, I’m sure you’re going to love this dessert!!
If you’ve liked this recipe or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to like the recipe and leave me a comment in the comments section below, I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM to see more delicious food.
To SAVE my Recipes for later FOLLOW ME on PINTEREST
- 1 packet of Marie biscuits or any biscuit of choice
- 1 cup nutella
- 1/2 cup hazelnut spread
- 1/4th cup warm milk
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 cup tea water or coffee water
- Crushed cashew or almonds
- Chocolate nibbles and choco sticks
- In a bowl, mix nutella and hazelnut spread. Add butter and microwave it for 30 seconds and give it a good mix.
- Add milk and microwave it again for 30 seconds. Remove and whisk until well combined. Once done, leave it aside to cool. As it cools you will see the mixture getting a little thicker.
- In a glass or a bowl, pour a spoonful of prepared chocolate spread.
- Dip a biscuit in the tea water and place it on top.
- Continue to layer this in a similar way.
- Fell free to add crushed cashews between the layers to give a wonderful crunch.
- Pour some chocolate sauce to top it up garnishing with some cashews, nibbles and choco sticks.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes
- Chocolate Overload Dessert is now ready, enjoy your delicious dessert!!
- You can use any biscuit of choice, however marie bicuits go really well.
- If you do not have nutella or hazelhut spread, just melt cadbury or any chocolate of choice in the microwave to use.
- You may use a glass, a bowl or any dish preferred to layer this dessert.