What are Masala Fried Eggs?
Masala Fried Eggs | Fried Eggs is the best, healthiest and a filling breakfast one can have. These are one of our favorite breakfast recipes with crispy edges and runny yolks. Usually we simply flavor these eggs with salt and pepper but this time I took an extra effort to add some chopped spring onions and break the eggs on top. And trust me it is just as good. I remember we used to call it Anda Pav and enjoyed with with soft ladi pavs, but you can eat this with white or brown bread as desired. I sometimes even toast up my breads and then top it up with the fried egg whites.
Is fried egg unhealthy?
Eggs can be prepared in many ways like baked, scrambled, boiled or fried. I was amazed to know how people fail to understand that eggs do have cholesterol but they have “Good Cholesterol” which every body requires. Eggs are full of High Density Lipopotein (HDL), which is good kind of cholesterol and a single egg contains a number of vitamins such as Vitamin A, B12, D, E and K. Egg whites have most of the Proteins, while the yolks contains healthy fats, vitamins and antioxidants. I personally was never fond of eggs, however, when it comes from your doc, you can not say a NO!! Including eggs to my breakfast in various forms, helped me get back my Vitamin B12 and D at par. Of course, Eggs are going to keep you full if you have them for breakfast and that means you’ll consume fewer calories throughout the day which scientifically helps in weight loss.
How can you make fried eggs?
In my home, we have a separate pan just for eggs, there’s no particular reason but I simply prefer it that way. You can use a skillet, a non stick or an induction bottom non stick pan to make fried eggs. Simply heat up a pan, add ghee or oil and crack in some eggs carefully making sure the oil doesn’t splutter. I personally use ghee and it is important that it’s hot enough so the eggs don’t stick to the bottom of the pan and the edges get nice and crispy. If you want them more crispy, feel free to bast the egg whites or the sides with some hot ghee. You can cook one egg at a time or two to three as desired.
Also, check my other recipe on Oven Baked Chicken
- 3 white eggs (2 servings) You can use 1 egg for 1 serving and adjust the remaining ingredients accordingly
- 1 tbsp ghee or as desired
- 1/2 cup chopped spring onion whites
- Pinch of red chilli powder and black pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- Heat an egg pan and add ghee to it.
- Add spring onions and saute for around thirty seconds.
- Now carefully crack in one egg at a time on the onions, make sure the pan is nice and hot.
- For crispy edges, feel free to bast the egg whites or the sides with some hot ghee in the pan.
- If you feel the whites have gathered in too much feel free to prick in to the whites with a fork to create gaps.
- Cook this for a good minute or two, sprinkle the seasonings and turn off the flame.
- Serve with bread of choice and enjoy your breakfast.
Share this recipe:
Never miss a recipe ! Follow me on Instagram: @letstossncook
If you like this recipe please do like and share it with others. Do let us know in the comments if you tried this recipe.