What are Mango Vanilla Shots?
Mango is a very popular fruit all across the world and Mango desserts are the best way to beat the summer heat. I have created some delicious many desserts like Mango Muffins, Mango Rabri and No bake Mango Lotus Tart.
Mango Vanilla Shots is a very delicious and easy to make recipe with a very few ingredients.
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp custard powder (optional)
- 1 cup mango puree
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- Chopped almond and raisins for garnishing
- Add whipping cream to a bowl and whip till soft peaks are formed.
- Add sugar and custard powder and whip till fluffy and stiff peaks are formed.
- Now add 1 cup mango puree to cream and lightly mix with a spatula or whip till well combines.
- Pour a layer of mango mix in shot glasses. Freeze for a while.
- Then pour second layer of vanilla ice cream and freeze again.
- Now pour the final layer of mango mix and freeze till done.
- Garnish with almonds and raisins and serve.
If you’ve liked this recipe or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to like the recipe and leave me a comment in the comments section below, I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM to see more delicious food.
To SAVE my Recipes for later FOLLOW ME on PINTEREST