Mojito is a wonderful summer drink that traditionally consists of mint, lemon juice, sugar and white rum.
Strawberry Mojito, is a wonderful mocktail that I’ve prepared, with some fresh strawberries that is perfect to beat the heat. It not makes a wonderful summer drink but can also be served as a welcome drink.
Tried my recipe? Do tag me and follow me on Instagram & Facebook
Save my Recipe for Later:
Strawberry Mojito Recipe
- 8 – 10 roughly cut fresh strawberries
- Handful of Mint Leaves
- 1/2 cup strawberry crush
- 1 tsp sugar ( if needed, I have used strawberry crush which is sweet enough)
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Ice cubes
- Pound together strawberries and mint leaves.
- Add strawberry crush half at a time and continue pounding till combines well.
- Add lemon juice and mix well.
- In a glass, add the strawberry mixture, add some ice cubes and pour soda.
- Strawberry Mojito is ready!! Serve chilled
Share this recipe:
If you’ve liked this recipe or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to like the recipe and leave me a comment in the comments section below, I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM to see more delicious food.
To SAVE my Recipes for later FOLLOW ME on PINTEREST