How to make Kiwi Tart ?
Kiwi Tart is an amazing cold dessert. It’s simple yet rich with smooth and creamy dessert cream layered on buttery biscuit crumble tart with delicious kiwis. This dessert which was an Instant hit in my family.
Kiwis are available all round the year and the best one’s are available during winters. They are a good source of Vitamin C with many other essential vitamins.
Kiwi Tarts are perfect for days you are craving for something sweet but you don’t want to spend a lot of your time in the kitchen. Get your hands on to some basic ingredients available at home, set it up and the delicious tart is ready and the best part is it’s an absolutely No Bake Dessert. This recipe calls for some digestives, you can use any biscuits of your choice or those that are available at home, some dessert cream and kiwis. Well, if you’re really health conscious, replace the dessert cream with Greek Yogurt and it’s going to taste just as good.
I have used a normal tart mould, however you can also make these in the small tart moulds and divide the below ingredients equally.
- 10 – 12 digestives
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 cup chilled dessert cream / thick cream / fresh cream
- 3 tbsp sugar or as required
- Pinch of vanilla powder or drop of vanilla essence
- 2 kiwis
- In a blender, crush the biscuits to form crumbs and remove them in a bowl.
- Mix together brown sugar and melted butter and add this mixture to the biscuit crumbs.
- Mix well.
- Set this mixture in a tart mould spreading it evenly with fingers or back of a spoon from centre to the sides.
- Refrigerate this for around 20 minutes.
- In another bowl, mix dessert cream and sugar well and refrigerate it.
- Wash and peel the kiwis and slice them fine.
- Remove the tart mould and cream. Pour the cream on the biscuit layer and spread well.
- Arrange the kiwi slices and refrigerate this for approximately thirty minutes.
- Yummilicious Kiwi Tart is ready!! Serve Chilled!
If you’ve liked my KIWI TARTS or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to like the recipe and leave me a comment in the comments section below, I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM to see more delicious food.
To SAVE my Recipes for later FOLLOW ME on PINTEREST