Table of Contents
How to make Cheesy Potato Bites?
Cheesy Potato bites is a super duper loved dish in my house. Who doesn’t love potatoes? We all love it in all forms. Right from adults to kids love potatoes in form of french fries, baked, mashed. Potato being a versatile vegetable is used in most of the dishes and there’s nothing like potatoes topped with melted cheese.
If you’ve never tried Cheesy Potato Cups, it’s now time for you to step into your kitchen and treat yourself with this scrumptious appetizer.
Cheesy Potato Bites is a simple dish prepared with boiled potatoes, grated cheese and a variety of herbs and spices which are mixed and filled inside to make a delicious, crispy and flavourful bites. They can be served be for any occasion, whether you are looking to host a party or a tasty snack to enjoy at home.
Cheesy Potato Bites recipe
3 medium sized boiled potatoes
- 1/2 cup mixed bell peppers
- 2 tbsp sweet corn
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 tsp cajun spice
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 – 3 roughly chopped basil leaves
- 1 tsp tomato ketchup
- Salt per taste
- 1/2 cup grated cheese & spring onion greens for garnish.
- For filling :
- Mix all above ingredients in a bowl and mix to prepare the filling and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Cut boiled potatoes into 2 halves and scoop out some potato from the centre. (add the scooped potato mash to the filling)
- Deep fry the potatoes till slightly golden.
- Once done, add the filling in the centre of the potatoes add grated cheese and place them on a baking tray.
- Bake the potatoes in a pre heated oven for 10 to 15 minutes at 160 degrees.
- Cheesy Potato cups are ready.
- Garnish with spring onion greens and serve with sauce or dip of your choice.
Please note: I had peeled the boiled potatoes, if you wish you can leave the peels on and skip the frying process and directly bake them for additional ten minutes at 180 or until done.
Do let us know in the comments section if you tried our recipe and how did you like it. Also subscribe to our newsletters to receive such simple and delicious recipes straight to your inbox for free.
If you’ve liked this recipe or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to like the recipe and leave me a comment in the comments section below, I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM to see more delicious food.
To SAVE my Recipes for later FOLLOW ME on PINTEREST