Cheesy Chicken Fries – French Fries is something that makes everyone go Head-Over-Heals!!! My love for Fries began right from my school days where mum prepared these using fresh golden winter potatoes with a sprinkle of salt and pepper. It was our Friday Evening snack!!
I have some fond memories of a Food Stall we had set up at an exhibition in 2003 and French Fries was one of the snacking item on our menu at our Live Food Counter. Back then, frozen packets were not so popular and so we purchased kilos of fresh potatoes, washed them, cut them and fried them Live at the Counter. I must say, in spite of being amateurs, we were the stars amongst all the stalls set up at the Food Court and French Fries was the Star Dish for those 10 days!! Well, I can just go on and on writing about that wonderful experience.
These days, frozen packets are easily available at every store and all you need to do is fry them up in a hot pot of oil which surely saves a lot of time. Apart from salted ones, came the Peri Peri Fries, Masala Fries and many many more flavors.
Being inspired by the Cheesy Fries, I thought of giving it a magical twist by adding some additional flavors of mayo and some chicken sausages. Ofcourse, the vegetarians can skip chicken.
Table of Contents
I know this dish is sinful, but on a cheat day, you surely won’t regret taking a bite or two over a weekend family meal!!!
There’s no specific measurement for this recipe, you can chose the quantity as desired and of course as per your taste. More the Merrier!!!
Cheesy Chicken Fries Recipe
- Ready to Fry French Fries (no need to thaw)
- Wasabi Mayonnaise
- Cheese Mayonnaise
- Red Chilli Garlic Sauce
- Shredded Cheddar and Mozzarella
- Chicken Sausages (chilli flavoured)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Dried basil, fresh parsley & oregano to garnish
- A tsp of Butter
- Pot of oil to fry
- Preheat oven for 10 minutes at 180 degrees celsius.
- Heat a pan, toss the sausages in butter for a minute or so.
- Heat a pot of oil to fry the french fries.
- Once done, remove on a kitchen absorbent and transfer the fries to a baking tray.
- Now add all the above ingredients and bake it for 10 minutes at 180 degrees celsius.
- Cheesy Chicken Fries are Ready!! Remove and serve hot…Enjoy!!!
- You need not thaw the french fries.
- You can use boiled shredded chicken too.
If you’ve liked this recipe or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to like the recipe and leave me a comment in the comments section below, I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM to see more delicious food.
To SAVE my Recipes for later FOLLOW ME on PINTEREST
Share this recipe