Table of Contents
What is Mango Colada?
Mango Colada – yes you read that right…. it is a blend of rich coconut cream/milk with mango puree. Pina Colada being my favourite drink and Mango being one of my favourite seasonal fruit, I thought of creating a fusion drink and named it Mango Colada that’s prepared in a jiffy…!!
Mango Colada Recipe
Cooking Level: Beginner/ Easy
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 2 to 4
Note: The below nutritional information is an estimate and may vary depending on the specific ingredients used.
|Calories||Total Fat||Saturated Fat||Cholesterol||Sodium||Carbohydrates||Fiber||Sugar||Protein|
|292 kcal||20.6 g||18.2 g||0 mg||19 mg||29.8 g||2.6 g||25.3 g||2.6 g|
- 1 cup mango puree or mango chunks preferably Alphonso mango
- 1/2 cup coconut milk/cream
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 drop of pineapple essence (optional)
- 2-3 ice cubes
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Add all ingredients into a blender. Blend well till nice and smooth.
- Feel free to add some more coconut milk if your drink looks thick.
- Pour and garnish with mint leaves and serve chilled.
- Pineapple essence is optional. I wanted to enjoy pure Mango flavour hence have’t added
- You can add some ice cubes while blending.
- You can use either coconut milk or coconut cream. If you want your drink to be light, add coconut milk
Share this Recipe
If you’ve liked this recipe or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to like the recipe and leave me a comment in the comments section below, I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM to see more delicious food.
To SAVE my Recipes for later FOLLOW ME on PINTEREST
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe for more posts like this