Table of Contents
Chocolate chia pudding is simply an amazingly delicious recipe. It’s the easiest dessert recipe you can make with absolutely no baking or no cooking time.
It’s chocolatey, indulgent and finger licking delicious. loaded with nutrients from the dry fruits and chia seeds.
These tiny chia seeds are packed with a powerful nutritional punch and are high in fiber and also a good source of calcium.
Why I really love this recipe is because it’s so darn easy to make with probably all of the ingredients you would have in your kitchen already! The best chocolate spread I love to use for my desserts is Nutella!!! It simply takes your desserts to another level of goodness.
Well, one can get sinful and use nutella for this recipe or if you’re really diet conscious, yet want to relish this dessert go ahead and use cocoa powder.
Is Chocolate Chia pudding vegan?
If you wish to make it vegan, simply replace nutella with cocoa powder and milk with almond or cashew milk keeping rest of the procedure same. Add cocoa powder, almond or cashew milk and chia seeds in a mixie or blender and blend everything well together till nice and smooth. Chill this mixture once done and serve garnishing as desired.
Can I add fruits of choice?
Yes, the best part about this recipe is you can add fruits of your choice. Bananas, strawberries, blackberries, raspberries go perfectly well with this dessert.
Chocolate Chia Pudding Recipe
- 1 cup soaked chia
- 1 cup nutella or any chocolate spread of choice
- 3 tbsp milk
- 5 – 6 raspberries
- Almond, cashews and mint leaves for garnish
- Microwave Nutella for 30 seconds.
- Add milk and microwave for another 30 seconds.
- Remove and mix well till its nice and smooth and keep it aside to cool.
- Now add the soaked chia seeds to Nutella and mix everything together till well combined.
- Refrigerate this mixture for 30 minutes or freeze it for 15 minutes and once it is chilled, remove in bowls, garnish with almonds cashews raspberries and mint leaves and serve chilled.
- Else once you mix chia seeds to Nutella mixture, remove in individual bowls and refrigerate for 30 minutes or freeze it for 15 minutes.
- Chocolate Chia Pudding is ready. Enjoy chilled!!
Share this recipe
If you’ve liked this recipe or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to like the recipe and leave me a comment in the comments section below, I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM to see more delicious food.
To SAVE my Recipes for later FOLLOW ME on PINTEREST